We collect relevant information to carry out any purpose of our business, and to deliver an accurate and superior level of customer service. Information is collected from our candidates and clients, which includes but not limited to the below:
- Information including full name, DoB, phone numbers, address, email addresses, work eligibility details
- Resumes, Rirekisho or documents including work history and education
- Other information which may include such privacy of an individual
- Company information including business nature, employment conditions, revenue, history, plans, and challenges
- Job description content used for advertising a vacancy
- Other information which may require confidentially
iWill Capital obtains information which is required by the Ministry of Health Labor & Welfare, and necessary for the purpose of recruitment and related business only.
Information can be communicated and obtained by phone, meetings, email, and submitting information through our website, which is gathered by our consultants and support staff. iWill Capital takes your privacy and confidentiality seriously. We gather information to cater for our recruitment services only, and do not disclose, sell, or market any information to a third party.
Process for documents and information received:
1. Receive or collect information from candidate or client
2. Communicate with candidate or client to ensure the information submitted is correct
3. Maintain information under tight security within iWill Capital's database
4. Edit and amend documents to ensure the safeguarding of privacy and confidentiality
5. Obtain consent from candidate or client for sharing information to suitable and requested parties
6. Duly update information of any changes, or if requested
iWill Capital takes precautions including technical, administrative, and physical measures to safeguard your information against loss, theft, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction. Access to our stored information is limited to iWill Capital staff and its database supplier only, and we take all reasonable measures to ensure the information is correct and securely maintained. We communicate guidelines to all employees and strictly enforce privacy safeguards within our company.
Our candidates and clients reserve the right to edit, correct, or update their information provided to iWill Capital. Consultants or support staff who are in charge of these records also reserve these rights. If a candidate or client wishes to disassociate their relationship or terminate their usage with our service, iWill Capital will eliminate documents and information associated, stored in the company database and files. In turn, iWill Capital also reserves the right to cancel, erase, or terminate any services provided to any candidate or client at any given time without any notice.